"To be fearless isn't really to overcome fear. It's to come to know it's nature."

About Me

My photo
The journey of a single woman, farming and living life without judgement.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

TGIF: "Journey to the Heart"

Here is my TGIF post.  How long has it been since I've written one of these!?

How Am I Trusting

I'm trusting the moment.  I've been so caught up lately in my future, in my frustrations.  It's been very helpful for work and my personal life.  I bought this book called Journey to the Heart.  It says, "Let your mind see what your soul already knows: things are working out perfectly."

How Am I Grateful?

I am grateful for where I am in life.  Even when I get frustrated by it.  I'll be quoting this new book of mine a lot I think!  "Maybe you are where you are today for a reason other than you thought."  I need to repeat that to myself over and over again when I'm feeling lost, frustrated, and confused.

How Am I Inspired?

I know I've used this one before, and it sounds like I have an ego, but I am inspired by myself.  Working with how to be comfortable alone and not be lonely.  And to learn how to be myself!  It's always a continual journey right?  And to remember that I have the power to choose everything (or mostly) that's in my life.  "You have the power to create joy by choosing what feels good to you.  The time for joy isn't later.  The time for joy is now."

How Am I Practicing My Faith?

Probably with this book.  I use to be so good at meditating, and have gotten out of the habit of of it.  This book has helped me remember all that and ground myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment