"To be fearless isn't really to overcome fear. It's to come to know it's nature."

About Me

My photo
The journey of a single woman, farming and living life without judgement.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Lots to say, not enough time


Photo: It's hot and sunny--perfect weather for haying!  Together, we've made 974 bales of hay in the last two days--great job everyone and thanks for your hard work!

It'll be a quick entry today!  I'm not at home but I wanted to give a quick update.

The last two days were spent baling hay.  The 972 bales The Ranch did totally makes up for weeks of not haying.  It was a hot two days too.  But I'm feeling a little more relaxed about hay now!  Not that I was anxious about it, but I sure didn't want to have to ask for a check for a thousands of dollars for hay.  I think we'll make our count, if the rains continue to stop as they have.  It's been a good week without it!  

I have more to update you all about, but it'll have to be another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment